The basic classes of our libray are:
The last two classes are exclusive: you may want to use only one of them, depending on the type of the simulation.
- Entities: they are the bricks with which is possible to model a system. Every component of the system must be derived from this class. This class provides basic functionalities for initialization and provides a naming system.
- Events: our simulation is based on the discrete event model. Events are the basic objects for describing the temporal evolution of the system.
- RandomVar: the basic class to generate random variables from different distributions.
- Simulation: this is the main engine of the library.
- BaseStat: the basic class to collect statistics.
- Trace: the basic class to trace the behavior of a system
alphabetic index hierarchy of classes
this page has been generated automatically by doc++
(c)opyright by Malte Zöckler, Roland Wunderling